Regional Sales Director
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2023
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
As a seller does growing pipeline, expanding deal size, shortening sales cycles and increasing win rates sound appealing and relatable?
Come join our growing Strategic Sales Team where we are doing all the above as well as selling a solution that helps other sales teams do the same!
We are looking for a Regional Sales Director to add to and lead a regional sales team while championing sales excellence and exceeding ARR!
- Refine the current sales process into a repeatable and predictable sales machine to increase pipeline and velocity
- Establish an effective hiring process while also attracting high performing Strategic Account Executives from own network
- Consistent development of sales team which includes, but not limited to, accelerating sales team productivity as well as defining success metrics for individuals and departments
- Accountable for forecast planning with a high degree of accuracy
- Align territories and create a relevant marking plan to support
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- Lead by example by demonstrating top-notch customer service, problem-solving methodology, and collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internally and externally
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"
The salary for this role takes into account a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
The base salary for this role is $175,000 - $225,000. In addition to the base salary, you will be eligible to participate in the People.ai commission program.
See more open positions at People.ai
Something looks off?