Senior Campaign Content Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The Marketing Team at People.ai is expanding and we’re looking to bring in a content expert who can specialize in launching campaigns big and small. We are searching for someone who has both a strategic, long-term vision for content, while also can work nimble on tight timelines to build in-the-moment micro-campaigns for pipeline generation. The Campaign Content Manager will have experience in crafting long-form content, such as ebooks, workbooks, videos, and more at B2B enterprise software companies. At the same time, the Campaign Content Manager will be able to produce short-form content, such as social media posts, prospecting email kits, landing pages, and webinar registration emails.
- Develop persona-driven content for campaigns
- Create use case specific campaigns and supporting material
- Write social media posts and content to spike engagement
- Work with current customers on unique content
- Architect product led growth campaigns and in-product content
- 5 years of experienceBachelor’s degree or higher in a marketing, writing, or English discipline
- Deep experience with a variety of content types
- Self-starter who can recommend unique approaches to content creation
- Strategist that sees the big picture but also can be nimble enough to pivot to short-term projects
- Documented track-record of content producing growth and demand-generation success metrics
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. People.ai is listed in the top 20 percent of Inc 5000 companies, is a regular leader in our key categories on G2, and is on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers. For more information, please visit www.people.ai.
See more open positions at People.ai
Something looks off?