Senior Field Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage within each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest-yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, and that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace differences. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
You’re a collaborator. You’re a leader. You love to build a business. At People.ai, this is what we need from our next Senior Field Marketing Manager. The Marketing team is expanding and we’re looking for a leader who can work across marketing, sales, CS, and partners to develop engaging experiences. You’ll be our lead for webinars, in-person events, virtual events, and in-region campaigns. You’ll be a dynamic leader who can manage multiple projects at the same time. And, most importantly, you can inspire the sales and customer success teams to help you spread the word about our events, our message, and ensure that they can deliver on the company’s revenue goals.
- Own our monthly webinar series and deliver on lead targets
- Orchestrate participation for sponsored events - virtual and physical
- Develop campaigns to build pipeline for the sales team
- Manage vendor relationships
- Present measurable growth across leads, opportunities, and pipeline
- Represent People.ai to customers and prospects
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Track-record of success in delivering measurable results for your team
- Creative thinker with a love for building multi-faceted campaigns
- Collaborative leader who’s not afraid to speak up
- Expertise in managing events - in-person and virtual
- Experience running webinars in Zoom, On24, or other platforms
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. People.ai is listed in the top 20 percent of Inc 5000 companies, is a regular leader in our key categories on G2, and is on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers. For more information, please visit www.people.ai.
See more open positions at People.ai
Something looks off?