Strategic Account Executive - Chicago
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2020
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We are looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives in the Greater Chicago area.
- Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell
- Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Collaborate with the regional Head of Sales and Business Development teams to develop account-based sales strategies to break into large F500 enterprises and uncover value for all client-facing go-to-market department leaders
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate the People.ai Revenue Intelligence System as the leader in this new market
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Revenue Intelligence industry and the emerging competitive landscape
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role up-market
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"
The salary range for this role takes into account a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At People.ai, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $110,000 to $175,000. In addition to the base salary, you will be eligible to participate in the People.ai commission program.
See more open positions at People.ai
Something looks off?