Senior Consultant, Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We're looking for a Sr. Consultant - Customer Success who will be responsible for the deployment, and product launch for some of our most strategic and largest customers, leveraging a consultative methodology to accelerate onboarding, minimize time to initial value, and enable customers to transform their business leveraging the People.ai platform.
If you are a dynamic team player, a creative thinker who has fun tackling complex problems at scale, a strong relationship builder who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and are looking for a career-defining new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
- Define the initial customer experience post-sales and partner with sales and CSMs to drive the strategy & execution of launching People.ai at new customer accounts
- Deliver targeted training and enablement programs to sales and marketing executives and managers to minimize ramp time and accelerate initial onboarding.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key customer champions and executive (VP to C Level) stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Success teams
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer and internal GTM teams by translating complex operations and AI technology topics into digestible, business language.
- Build strong relationships with Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to facilitate cross-functional execution on all customer commitments.
- Build customer advocates and partner with marketing to obtain customer references, testimonials, and case studies
- Partner with product and engineering teams to prioritize customer requirements, drive improvements to maintain a competitive edge and contribute to the product roadmap
- Always represent the People.ai brand and help grow the team and hire great talent
- 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in a SaaS software company is preferred
- Experience in Sales or Revenue Operations (Field Ops) managing processes such as forecasting, QBRs, territory design etc. is preferred
- Basic proficiency with Salesforce and other SaaS CRM, Martech platforms is preferred
- Experience delivering consultative engagements at a consultancy is a plus
- Comfortable working in high-velocity environments and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to manage horizontally and vertically across internal and customer organizations
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships across business and technical stakeholders
- Experience navigating vast organizations across multiple stakeholders cross-functionally
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. People.ai is listed in the top 20 percent of Inc 5000 companies, is a regular leader in our key categories on G2, and is on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers. For more information, please visit www.people.ai.