Strategic Account Executive - East
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We are looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives in EST
- Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine.
- Collaborate with the regional Head of Sales and Business Development teams to develop account-based sales strategies to break into large F500 enterprises and uncover value for all client-facing go-to-market department leaders.
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate the People.ai Revenue Intelligence System as the leader in this new market.
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Revenue Intelligence industry and the emerging competitive landscape.
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role up-market.
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit.
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology.
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. People.ai is listed in the top 20 percent of Inc 5000 companies, is a regular leader in our key categories on G2, and is on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers. For more information, please visit www.people.ai.