Enterprise Account Executive - West
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
People.ai is an AI-powered foundational data platform that helps customers unlock go-to-market success & growth by providing teams with solutions built specifically for their needs. Providing enhanced pipeline visibility, more actionable insights, and a single source of truth for all sales activities. People.ai’s unique dataset, consisting of trillions of sales activities, millions of deals, 160 million business contacts, and 69 approved patents related to AI-based business insights, sets the company apart. Companies such as Verizon, IBM Red Hat, Snowflake, Zoom, and Palo Alto Networks rely on their enterprise-ready, patented AI technology.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving change and growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We are looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives in MST or PST
- Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine.
- Collaborate with the regional Head of Sales and Business Development teams to develop account-based sales strategies to break into large F500 enterprises and uncover value for all client-facing go-to-market department leaders.
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate the People.ai Revenue Intelligence System as the leader in this new market.
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Revenue Intelligence industry and the emerging competitive landscape.
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role up-market.
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit.
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology.
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
A reasonable estimate of on-target earnings (OTE) is $250,000 to $300,000. Additionally, regular employees may be eligible for commissions or bonus programs (target included in OTE), equity, and benefits. The range is subject to change. People.ai takes into account a wide range of factors when determining an individual’s pay. These factors can include, skill set, training and experience, licensure and certifications, and location and metropolitan area.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. People.ai has received recognition in the Gartner Market Guide for Revenue Intelligence Platforms, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies list, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list in 2022.