San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant that will serve as an integral member of the People.ai C-Suite. This role provides comprehensive support to one of our C-Suite members. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organization, emotional intelligence, executive function and tech skills with G-Suite, Notion, and Slack. This is a hybrid role in our office in San Francisco.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangements, and email correspondence.
- Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Manage digital organizational systems to manage tasks, documents, and schedules using Zoom, G-Suite, Notion, Slack, Ramp and Navan
- Assist with the preparation of meeting materials and presentations.
- Coordinate and plan meetings, board meetings, and other events, both internal and external.
- Serve as a communication bridge between the Executive and other departments, as well as external stakeholders, facilitating clear and effective communication at all times.
- Manage the organization and prioritization of executive tasks and projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar executive assistant / personal assistant role in the c-suite
- High level of executive function and technological proficiency with G-Suite, Notion, Slack, Ramp, and Navan
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion at all times
- Flexible and able to work outside of normal business hours as needed
- Travel as needed
- Relentless positivity & resilient -- we're a scrappy team doing world-class work
- Proactive thinking & the ability to anticipate problems is critical.
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"
A reasonable estimate of on-target earnings (OTE) is $90,000 to $120,000. Additionally, regular employees may be eligible for commissions or bonus programs (target included in OTE), equity, and benefits. The range is subject to change. People.ai takes into wide range of factors when determining an individual’s pay. These factors can include, skill set, training and experience, licensure and certifications, and location and metropolitan area.