Software Engineer, Applications
Software Engineering, IT
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
People.ai is an AI-powered foundational data platform that helps customers unlock go-to-market success & growth by providing teams with solutions built specifically for their needs. Providing enhanced pipeline visibility, more actionable insights, and a single source of truth for all sales activities. People.ai’s unique dataset, consisting of trillions of sales activities, millions of deals, 160 million business contacts, and 69 approved patents related to AI-based business insights, sets the company apart. Companies such as Verizon, IBM Red Hat, Snowflake, Zoom, and Palo Alto Networks rely on their enterprise-ready, patented AI technology.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving change and growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
As a Software Engineerr, you will build, test, and support major components of our Revenue Intelligence System to deliver on our product and technology vision.
- Ship relevant features in a quick and self-sufficient way: Work closely with our backend engineer to ship 3 major Engineering features. This includes the appropriate design process and communication as outlined in the project playbook.
- Write code in a way that leads to both architectural and teamwide scalability.
- Be able to effectively communicate and work with the team to ensure success of features (both in scoping and in development): Work with PM and TLs to understand the requirements clearly and bringing additional questions where it makes sense. The frontend engineer will help make right engineering decisions by understanding the requirements and domain and coming up with good approaches that solves problems elegantly.
- Established strong relationships with Engineers inside and outside of your team. Participated in multiple code reviews, and became a go-to person for team design reviews of the specific parts of the applications you work on.
- 2+ years of commercial frontend or full stack development experience
- Great React skills, that would enable you to get up to speed quickly with a React codebase in a self-sufficient way with guidance and mentoring from existing engineers.
- Able to work with design to implement new frontend components
- Able to work with backend to call relevant endpoints (experienced on working with backend)
- Write extensible and performant code while following standard style conventions
- Able to work with customers/users/stakeholders to respond to requests/bugs/feedback