Cyberattacks are ever-evolving. And so is Perception Point. By combining a deep understanding of how attackers work, data analysis, and sophisticated coding, we protect the biggest enterprises in the world. Join our group of talented people to make sure that we stay one step ahead of the malicious actors all day, every day.
- We’re looking for a Manual QA engineer who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker, and great at execution to join our engineering team. If you think about validation as craftsmanship, have satisfaction from delivering a high-quality product, always dreamed of being part of building the next generation of cybersecurity technology, and work with some of the top talents in cyber, this is the place.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Write and execute test cases and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What skills do you have?
- 2 Years + of proven experience as a manual QA
- Experience in testing in cloud environments - Must
- Frontend and Backend testing experience - Must
- Experience with Automated Testing tools (e.g Postman) - Must
- Ability to troubleshoot errors and research
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g.TestRail)
- Experience with working as part of a team/squad
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Multitasking, Analytical mind, and problem-solving attitude
- Acting as a technical mentor
- Knowledge in programming language (e.g. Python)
- Working with AWS environment
- Cybersecurity knowledge