Product Manager (System)
Founded in 2017, Phantom Auto is a company capable of remotely monitoring, guiding, and driving vehicles from thousands of miles away. Our technology is like Zoom for the physical world, and our customers are bestowing that same remote work privilege on their employees that formerly had to be physically inside vehicles to operate them.
We are an energetic and passionate team on a mission to build the future of remote operation.
At Phantom, every day is a unique adventure as we work with the world’s leading automation companies. Because we work with customers globally, we have the unique opportunity to work with many incredible vehicles and use cases.
As an early team member, you will be instrumental in defining the foundations of our product and culture. If you are determined to take on the world’s most complex challenges and help build an industry-defining company, this is the opportunity for you.
To learn more about what we do, view the following link.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Product Manager to join a growing robotics material handling company in Denver. As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and success of our cutting-edge robotics products.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, R&D, and customer success to define product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a robotic forklift
- Conduct research and gather customer insights to identify opportunities and define product requirements
- Interview internal stakeholders and operators to determine existing pain points
- Translate customer needs and market trends into clear and actionable product specifications.
- Work closely with hardware engineering teams to ensure the successful development, testing, and manufacturing of robotic hardware components.
- Drive product development timelines, ensuring deliverables are met within budget and on schedule.
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking to identify areas of differentiation and improvement.
- Monitor product performance, gather user feedback, and conduct data analysis to drive continuous product improvement.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop effective product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
- Provide product training and support to internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or a related technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management or hardware engineering roles (preference within the field of robotics)
- Proven track record of launching and managing hardware-based products throughout their lifecycle at scale (including manufacturing)
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and concise product specifications.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and interpret data to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and deliver results
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry-leading venture capitalists
- Competitive compensation package with early-stage equity at a high-growth startup
- Exceptional benefits: Employer-provided Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (medical 99.9% covered)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short term / long term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Healthy Work / Life Balance
- Company-sponsored events
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Free weekday lunches
- Employee Referral Program
- Cool colleagues
- Incredible career growth potential
The pay for this position has a salary range of $90,000 - 150,000. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses and options.
A Final Note
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Phantom Auto, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skillsets.