Supply Chain Analyst
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
The Supply Chain Analyst functions as a part of the Sourcing & Procurement team, responsible for maintaining a healthy network level inventory position. You will play an important role in reducing obstacles in order fulfillment, ultimately ensuring convenient and effective care for our patients. You will be responsible for a variety of steps within our supply chain and continuously work to improve our purchasing operation. To do so, you will work hand in hand with a variety of internal teams and external partners. Your mission is critical to Ro in ensuring our pharmacies have what they need to meet our patient’s needs.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze and develop reports in accordance with team KPIs, utilizing our inventory procurement system to build out automated reporting
- Continuously improve our inventory positions by evaluating restocking points, supplier options, and transit network
- Proactively identify supply gaps and roadblocks, working with appropriate team members to resolve
- Proactively work with suppliers to ensure timely delivery, tracking on-time delivery KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Marketing, Compliance, and Operations teams to effectively coordinate packaging changes and limit inventory liability
- Work with Inventory Control to improve inventory visibility and accuracy at all stock room locations
- Work with Sr. Supply Chain Manager to identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve timelines, and reduce customer exceptions, all in the name of creating an outstanding customer experience
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain or operations
- 2+ years of 3PL management experience
- Experience in working with contract manufacturers
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Proven ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to creatively problem solve
- Enjoyment with working cross-functionally in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Top-of-the-line communication skills
- Extra Credit: Experience with Netsuite or other ERP systems, Experience with Looker or other data analysis tools
The target base salary for this position ranges from $67,200 to $83,000, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.