Director of Customer Success
Job title: Director of Customer Success
About Scopio Labs
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
About our technology
Scopio has developed a digital imaging platform using novel computational photography and clinical-grade AI that automatically analyzes blood samples at the highest resolution available and in minutes. Scopio Labs has secured FDA clearance for its Full-Field Peripheral Blood Smear Application, and Scopio technology is in commercial use at hospitals and labs in the US, Europe, and Israel.
Scopio is growing fast to drive the development of new applications and expanding our commercial team.
What you’ll be doing
As Scopio’s Director of Customer Success, you will set and drive the overall vision and strategic plan for the customer success team, focusing on driving product adoption, ensuring a positive customer experience, and driving growth through renewals, expansions, and referrals.
- Drive positive customer outcomes, product adoption, and customer experience
- Lead the technical and clinical assessment as part of the sales process
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through customer advocacy and references
- Define and the optimize the customer lifecycle by implementing programs and initiatives to improve engagement and establish a culture of continuous improvement.
This role is part of the commercial team, focused on pre-sales and customer success management, while working closely and in alignment with our technical support, product, operations and marketing teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing company-wide customer success motion integrating processes, content, and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Product, R&D)
- Fostering collaboration within the Scopio team and with customers
- Working closely with the commercial team to align strategies, renewal coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Developing and managing a high performing team of Clinical Solution Consultants (CSCs).
- Expanding account revenue through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Inspiring your team by challenging them, maximizing their strength, and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
- Addressing escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of customer success management at a technology company
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability think and respond quickly in front of customers
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Deeply analytical: using frameworks, data, and analytical tools to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and find insightful, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous problems
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong focus on user needs and an intellectual curiosity about the products that help to meet them.
- Medical devices or healthcare experience is strongly preferred
- Sales experience is a plus