Marketing Coordinator and Event Manager
About Scopio Labs
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
What you’ll be doing:
As marketing coordinator and events manager, you will plan, promote, and execute all major events for Scopio’s calendar year in close collaboration with the sales, product, marketing, and customer success teams. You will coordinate and support all marketing projects and help disseminate Scopio’s story to a growing audience of customers, partners, and the broader industry through multi-channel marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing end-to-end event and webinar planning and execution, logistics and budget, including tracking event success, ROI and contribution to sales
- Working in cooperation with other teams to support go-to-market functions and ensure projects run smoothly and effectively
- Coordinate and manage the timely production of high-quality and compelling marketing materials, working closely with content and design contractors to produce product, sales, and customer success materials and other marketing collateral
- Executing the content marketing calendar, which includes campaigns, events, social campaigns, and content materials
- Assisting with ongoing budget management and reporting
- Working with QMS/Regulatory Affairs to ensure that all marketing materials are compliant
- Supporting the marketing team with administrative and logistical tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of B2B experience in a similar role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision or in a collaborative setting
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, keep track of tasks, and keep projects moving
- Strong interpersonal skills while interacting with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Composure under pressure, adaptability, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to both take direction well and find solutions on your own
- Proven commitment to consistently deliver on time and to high standards
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and to learn new marketing tools and processes