Clinical Hematology Data Coordinator
About the company
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
About the role
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Clinical Hematology Data Coordinator with experience in the field of hematology to join our team.
You will play a crucial role in the development, review, and approval of clinical labels data sets to train our AI models and validate Scopio applications to meet clinical standards.
You will be part of a dynamic team that operates a variety of clinical projects and is in close contact with both our R&D team and the physicians who use our technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Labeling clinical data from peripheral blood and bone marrow samples
- Providing accurate and high-quality data sets for AI model training
- Collaborating with experienced hematological clinicians
- Collecting and organizing samples and reports
- Implementing and maintaining quality-control procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with the workflow of the hematology laboratory - a must
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- High motivation and dedication