Tel Aviv, Israel
About Scopio Labs
Scopio Labs is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming the fields of hematology and cell morphology analysis. As a team, we work to enable faster, earlier detection and diagnosis of blood-related diseases, so patients can start treatment sooner and have better outcomes. We are collaborative and global – and every individual at Scopio Labs is part of a life-saving mission.
What you’ll be doing
As a Manual QA, you’ll get to know every aspect of our products and their components to ensure the quality of everything we deliver to our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and executing manual tests for diverse product modules, including hardware, software, AI, algorithms, and web functionality
- Analyzing, identifying, and tracking product issues
- Working in close collaboration with our R&D teams
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements
- Proven experience in manual software testing techniques and methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Ability to research and resolve technical issues
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Knowledge in networking and internet technologies, e.g., HTTP, TCP/IP, and DNS
- Motivated and independent
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with Jira a plus
- BS in computer science or an equivalent engineering field a plus.