Sr. Sales Systems Engineer
Stellar Cyber is a fast-growing Cybersecurity company focused on delivering holistic cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing total costs of ownership with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform based on advanced ML and security technologies. Stellar Cyber has been recognized by Gartner as one of the leading XDR players.
To accelerate our growth, we are seeking a talented Sr. Sales Engineer in Seoul Korea with startup passion, a can-do attitude, and a desire to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber.
- Create and deliver compelling demonstrations of Stellar Cyber products and solutions Understand and effectively present our security platform and solutions
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution Diagnose and troubleshoot Stellar Cyber software and hardware and help our customers deploy the Starlight solution
- Install network traffic sensors in various environments; including the physical network, virtual networks, public and private cloud, servers
- Very close working relationship with TAC support and Product Management Respond to RFI's & RFP's
- Provide weekly report to management on the status of high priority cases and pre-sales activity 30-50% Travelling throughout all sales territories
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate technical sales support
- 5+ years of proven experience in a heavy customer focus position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
- 5+Technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
- Strong understanding of the following technologies: TCPIP, Networking, Routing, Switching, LAN Extensive Cyber Security experience including Network Security,Firewall, IDS, Sandbox and Security detections.
- Having Linux, Windows administrator, SIEM technology, and Virtualization is a big plus Public/Private cloud. AWS, Azure and Google Cloud application installations and manage Education requirements. Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Engineering