Director of Sales-Northeast or Southeast Regions
Stellar Cyber is a fast-growing Cybersecurity company focused on delivering holistic cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing total costs of ownership with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform based on advanced ML and security technologies. Stellar Cyber has been recognized by Gartner as one of the leading XDR players.
To accelerate our growth, we are seeking a talented Director of Sales in Either in the South East or North East Region with startup passion, a can-do attitude, and a desire to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber. If you are excited to be part of a very fast-growing team with lots of opportunities, Stellar Cyber is a great place to grow your career.
Stellar Cyber is looking for this individual with an innate passion for Cybersecurity, to grow and expand our market presence in our North East/South East Regions. This individual will be responsible for strategic sales growth with enterprise and MSSP customers, as well as working with channel and technology partners to maximize market adoption and ensure client success.
- Lead account strategy and execution to generate new business growth, and add to our portfolio of customers in the Great Lakes Region.
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partnerships through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling
- Identify customer requirements, influence strategic direction and buying decisions
- Drive business development and effectively manage all buying cycles and pipeline
- Work as a cohesive team with Sales Engineers and cross functional team members
- Work collaboratively with channel/ reseller community.
- Learn, develop and evangelize new ways for Stellar Cyber to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Travel to existing and prospective customers to build, maintain and develop increasing market share
- Forecast accurately and achieve revenue targets and other sales metrics.
- 5-7 Years Enterprise Security Sales Experience
- Successfully demonstrated the ability to sell solutions for Enterprise Security use-cases
- Strong business development, technical presentation and written skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly
- Solid client facing and interpersonal skills; ability to build influential relationships with security analysts, CISOs and CIOs
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Demonstrated ability to effectively eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches, to accelerate sales cycles and win competitive deals
- Intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Proven ability to make strong connections and develop deep customer and partner relationships
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, able to plan, pitch and execute
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- You are self-motivated, with a drive to succeed in a highly competitive, fast-paced and dynamic segment of the IT industry.
- Team player
- This individual needs to live in the South East or North East Areas
- Experience using CRM/Salesforce, MS Office and other sales tools
- University degree or equivalent experience
We pride ourselves in recognizing our employees. Here are some examples of our benefits program:
· Pre-IPO Stock Options
· Medical, Dental & Vision care
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Discount Program
· Life Insurance
· Paid time off
· Referral Program
· Rewards and Recognition Program