Strategy and Operations Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Swiftly® is a leading provider of technology and solutions for retailers worldwide. Our best-in-class platform delivers innovative, turn-key solutions that empower retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks.
Swiftly is the first vendor in the industry to connect the digital and in-store shopping experience with a robust ad platform, while deepening insights using 1st party data and analytics. We offer the only system to seamlessly connect with retail customers across the entire shopping journey. With our recent Series C funding round totaling $100M we are expanding our team with exciting times ahead.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is building better retail through technology.
Swiftly is looking for a proactive and innovative Strategy and Operations Manager to oversee company metrics and strategic insights. As the Strategy and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing Swiftly's OKRs and competitive intelligence initiatives. You will collaborate with different teams to incorporate the company's strategic insights and develop short and long-term recommendations.
- Drive the OKR setting, tracking and alignment across the organization
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business performance reporting and track key performance indicators for the company
- Drive Competitive intelligence insight for the organization. Analyze digital advertising market trends and provide insights and recommendations for future growth opportunities in the industry
- Lead Salesforce.com management to assure data quality and accuracy by performing data hygiene checks and collaborating x-functionally to flag interdependencies
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other enablement technology to build automation and scalability into the sales infrastructure
Required Qualifications :
- Candidates should possess a BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other analytical subject areas
- The ideal candidate should have +5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, corporate strategy, management consulting, sales finance, sales operations, or a similar field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com reporting is essential
- Competitive Intelligence experience
- Project Management experience is a plus
- The candidate must be able to work in an ambiguous environment with an entrepreneurial approach
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative analysis, business judgment, written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards is required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and the ability to communicate and partner with a senior management team
- Familiarity with digital advertising
- Outstanding modeling and analytical skills Excel and SQL expert. Bonus points if you also have other database, automation, or BI skills
- Financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting experience is a plus
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best in the industry to get right. Our employees are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a growing team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly employee:
-Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
-Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from inception through deployment to customers
-Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
-Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swiftly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Swiftly will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
See more open positions at Swiftly
Something looks off?