Director of Product , Data
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Swiftly® is a leading provider of technology and solutions for retailers worldwide. Our best-in-class platform delivers innovative, turn-key solutions that empower retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks.
Swiftly is the first vendor in the industry to connect the digital and in-store shopping experience with a robust ad platform, while deepening insights using 1st party data and analytics. We offer the only system to seamlessly connect with retail customers across the entire shopping journey. With our recent Series C funding round totaling $100M we are expanding our team with exciting times ahead.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is building better retail through technology.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Product Manager to lead the development and implementation of a suite of personalization products that leverage Swiftly’s rich consumer data.
This role will have a delayed start date: Projected start Q1 2024.
- Develop and execute a strategy for AI/ML infrastructure and personalization
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including data science, engineering, and design, to develop and pilot products that ultimately drive relevance for end consumers and enable commercialization success for Swiftly
- Lead the product development process, from ideation to launch, and ensure successful product adoption
- Define and track key performance indicators and use data-driven insights to optimize performance
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and behaviors related to personalization and use this knowledge to inform product development
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the field of analytics, ML/AI
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent job experience)
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in product management
- Strong understanding of data science and analytics
- Previous experience taking products from 0 to 1
- Demonstrated experience aligning and influencing cross-functional teams and diverse stakeholders
- Data intuition and analytical abilities to diagnose product issues and break down problems
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and a proactive communication style
- Experience with launching successful AI/ML based products
- Master’s degree in related field
- Experience operating in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best in the industry to get right. Our employees are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a growing team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly employee:
-Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
-Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from inception through deployment to customers
-Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
-Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swiftly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Swiftly will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.