Senior Software Engineer - Loyalty
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Swiftly® is a leading provider of technology and solutions for retailers worldwide. Our best-in-class platform delivers innovative, turn-key solutions that empower retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks.
Swiftly is the first vendor in the industry to connect the digital and in-store shopping experience with a robust ad platform, while deepening insights using 1st party data and analytics. We offer the only system to seamlessly connect with retail customers across the entire shopping journey. With our recent Series C funding round totaling $100M we are expanding our team with exciting times ahead.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is building better retail through technology.
- Work on a team of developers that build services fundamental to the Swiftly platform, including identity, loyalty, coupons, shopping list, and search
- Architect, code and maintain large scale distributed systems with complex requirements
- Utilize expertise with microservices architecture
- Operate production services, including on-call and incident management
- Contribute to a multi-tenant Loyalty System
- Working collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Taking ownership of your domain from the ground up, from architectural decisions to coding to testing to operations
- Other related duties as assigned
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or comparable industry experience
- 5+ years of industry experience designing, building, and maintaining large-scale software services
- Confidence writing code in Java, Kotlin, C# or other statically typed modern languages
- Expertise with modern development patterns and technologies including Kubernetes, Redis, and microservices
- Experience building and running services on AWS and/or Azure
- Experience building ad tech
- Mix of startup and large software company experience
- Mobile experience, full stack, Kotlin Multi Platform
- Interest in Swift UI
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best in the industry to get right. Our employees are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a growing team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly employee:
-Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
-Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from inception through deployment to customers
-Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
-Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swiftly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Swiftly will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.