Account Executive, Alcohol
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Swiftly® is a leading provider of technology and solutions for retailers worldwide. Our best-in-class platform delivers innovative, turn-key solutions that empower retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks.
Swiftly is the first vendor in the industry to connect the digital and in-store shopping experience with a robust ad platform, while deepening insights using 1st party data and analytics. We offer the only system to seamlessly connect with retail customers across the entire shopping journey. With our recent Series C funding round totaling $100M we are expanding our team with exciting times ahead.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is building better retail through technology.
Swiftly is searching for an Account executive for our Alcohol team. This position will afford the right candidate the opportunity to play a formative role in an important evolution of Swiftly’s sales organization. This individual will proactively engage with Alcohol industry customers to grow their business with Swiftly, while also working to bring new Alcohol brands into our network.
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with key customers, establishing a sustainable platform for continued development of the Top‐to‐Top relationship between Swiftly and our clients
- Develop and manage committed sales forecasts and sales pipeline
- Prospect and onboard new advertisers by growing key contacts within the client’s organization
- Lead the preparation of strategic plans, encompassing sales and marketing activities, using category, consumer, shopper, and market information to maximize opportunities and revenue potential
- Identify key decision‐makers and develop action plans to deepen client relationships
- Develop an intimate understanding of Swiftly’s business and our clients using a variety of sources
- Lead and execute annual marketing planning and joint business planning
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute strategic, integrated media programs
- Manage and ensure forecast accuracy for current and new products and execute new product launches
- Lead, inspire, coach, motivate and up-skill a team of talented people managers and sellers
- Other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience selling in the Alcohol vertical
- A proven history of developing relationships from both warm leads and expanding your own network with CPG and Agency customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation experience
- Strong listening, questioning and negotiation skills ‐ outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure in a cross functional environment
- Experience with onsite and offsite partnership monetization
- Self-motivated, hunter that enjoys prospecting and needs-based selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Advanced computer software proficiency (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint and Salesforce)
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information-based recommendation
- BA/BS with strong academic record
- Existing network of contacts in the Alcohol vertical (Brand-Direct and Agency)
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best in the industry to get right. Our employees are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a growing team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly employee:
-Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
-Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from inception through deployment to customers
-Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
-Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swiftly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Swiftly will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.