Digital Growth Marketing Manager (Apps)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Tala is a global technology company building the world’s most accessible financial services. With more than $350 million raised from visionary investors, we are serving millions of customers around the world who have been overlooked by traditional financial institutions – and our plan is to serve millions more, and have been named by the Fortune Impact 20 list, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, and Forbes’ Fintech 50 list for five years running. We are expanding across product offerings, countries and crypto and are looking for people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about the mission.
By creating a unique platform that enables lending and other financial services around the globe, people in emerging markets are able to start and expand small businesses, manage day-to-day needs, and pursue their financial goals with confidence. Currently, more than 7 million people across Kenya, the Philippines, Mexico, and India have used Tala products. Due to our global team, we have a remote-first approach, and also have offices in Santa Monica, CA (HQ); Nairobi, Kenya; Mexico City, Mexico; Manila, the Philippines; and Bangalore, India.
Most Talazens join us because they connect with our mission of enabling financial agency for underbanked people around the world. If you are energized by the impact you can make at Tala, we’d love to hear from you!
To effectively manage Tala’s user acquisition strategy in the Philippines and deliver on aggressive new user goal targets. Reporting to the Global Director of User Acquisition, your role will be to leverage your unique insights into our Filipino user base to optimize our performance marketing buys. You will be responsible for leading the development, planning, and execution of our performance marketing strategies focused on continually improving core KPIs.
What you'll do:
- Launch, manage, and optimize paid mobile app install campaigns across Google, Facebook and programmatic ad networks
- Monitor, optimize, and report the performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Develop A/B test plans for new creatives, measure performance and drive user acquisition strategy based on testing
- Lead effort to create new ad creative and copy based on past performance metrics and customer insights in collaboration with in-house brand & design teams and/or local ad agencies
- Represent performance marketing metrics and key drivers of variance to the larger cross-functional portfolio management teams
- Collaborate on local customer research and continually evaluate changing market dynamics that could impact media buys
- Manage and maintain the integration of all marketing data with our existing analytics stack (Adjust, Firebase)
- Provide support for measuring ROI of local brand and/or partnership campaigns
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of digital media experience; 1+ year of mobile UA experience required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a performance marketing budget across top marketing channels
- Strong experience conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad creatives
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations
- Creative problem-solving acumen, with the analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Strong proficiency with business intelligence tools
- Curiosity, humility, empathy, true collaborator, service-oriented attitude of “Customer First”
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Tala
Something looks off?