Data Engineer (Azure Databricks)
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Role: Data Engineer
Job Location: Pune/ Airoli
What You’ll Do :
Individual will be responsible for solution design, Architecture, integration, and transformation, database design and development and tool implementation related to converting legacy Mainframes and/or Datastage code to Azure Native tools and Teradata SQL.
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Azure solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
Who You’ll Work With :
He/She will be working DevOps product teams. (Development and Operations as one unit). This team provided various data engineering and ETL services to different client across Americas.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate :
- 2-4 years Development experience using Azure Native tools.
- Skills:- Teradata , RDBMS Knowledge, Hands-on knowledge of Azure Databricks (Python and PySpark), Azure data factory, Azure storage
- Good understand of batch and real time data along with hands-on experience in handling unstructured data.
- Hand ON knowledge of writing complex TD SQL.
- Excellent in communication and able to work independently as needed along with being a strong team player.
- Ready to work in Shifts
What You’ll Bring :
- ETL tools like datastage and Informatica.
- Agile and Devops
- Good understanding of scheduling , ticketing and incident management tools.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps will be added advantage
- Airline domain knowledge will be good to have
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Azure Certifications or DataBricks will be added advantage (Other than Azure Fundamentals).