Sales Account Executive -Banking Saudi Arabia
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Sales Account Executive –Banking Saudi Arabia
We’re looking for someone exceptional for an exceptional opportunity.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will
work as Account Executive to work with, and for, one of our most significant clients. At Teradata, our Account Executives are responsible for end-to-end strategic management of their customer’s account. That’s right – their customer. Because if you’re a Teradata Account Executive, we’ll entrust you to deliver the best possible outcomes for our client, for us and for your own personal development and ongoing success. We know this is a big ask, but it’s what makes our Account Executives stand out from the crowd. Does this sound like you?
You’ll be responsible for selling Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to one of our most important clients. We’ve an established relationship with this leading organisation – our solutions provide a true enterprise capability, delivering millions of dollars of value to multiple business functions and thousands of users.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be working closely with your customer, both as a consultant and as a trusted advisor as well as our Sales and pre sales Team. In this role you will report to General Manager. Teradata’s professional reputation and range of solutions and services is second to none, so you’ll also be a trusted ambassador for our brand.
What makes you a Qualified candidate
- You should have a track record of building and executing a strategic account plan in large enterprise customers (preferably FS) –and developing win/win propositions with key partners within the organisation, eg system integrators and technology providers
- Good knowledge around Data and Cloud
- Excellent communication skills to build a senior network to C-Level executive across multiple business functions
- Bachelor degree on business or computer science or equivalent degree
What You’ll Bring
- You will need to be an exceptional sales leader with the drive to make this ambition a reality, good experience of selling and working with analytic data solution and experience to manage a large account. You need to have ability to construct, sell and close complex deals of $10m+ and build the supporting business case.