FIO Internal Operations Program Manager
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
What You'll Do
- Partner with program stakeholders to understand the strategic business direction/goals/requirements, developing effective working relationships and on-going management of the FIO vision and roadmap
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the Operating Rhythm for the FIO organization which includes the integrated Annual Planning processes, quarterly functional goal reviews and associated analytics and dashboard preparation for executive level meetings
- Structure and organize related meetings that support the execution of the operating rhythm, such as weekly FIO Leadership Team meetings, quarterly All-Hands Meetings, supporting company meetings, and offsite Leadership Team retreats and related events
- Identify cross-project interdependencies, risks and business change impacts across FIO and the company
- Supports the governance of the Operations Community, and closely collaborates with this team on operational imperatives across the company
- Execute against the FIO Communications plan, including creating content, maintaining communication channels, supporting virtual series and events
- Work with and prepare the CFO for podcasts, panels, interviews, conference speaking engagements and other external commitments
- Manage internal programs/projects while closely partnering with other functions, including the FIO Recognition Program, Mentoring Program Intern Program, Survey Action Planning, DE&I Action Plans
Who You'll Work With
- The FIO Internal Operations Program Manager will be part of the Internal Operations team within the Finance, IT, Procurement, and Operations (FIO) teams that report to the CFO. This team’s mission will be providing operational structure and governance to the internal operating rhythm for the organization, executing against our strategic goals and priorities, responsible for our internal programs and related communications and building highly efficient and effective teams.
- This role will enable you to work closely with the senior leadership team, other operational leads across Teradata, and functions such as Marketing, People and Law to partner and identify ways to collaborate more closely and identify areas to streamline and create operational efficiencies. This position will report to the Director, FIO Program Management, who is part of the CFO’s Leadership Team.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- 8 years of relevant experience managing operational and strategic initiatives for an organization, using data and analytics to influence decision-making
- Proficient in verbal/written communications, attention to detail with the ability to think about the big picture, and
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented, and strong work ethic to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrable analytical skills using data to derive actionable insights and drive decisions in a business environment
- Bachelors Degrees or 6 years minimum with a MA.
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.