Finance Systems Engineer
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata is seeking a driven and strategic Technical Financial Systems Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will lead the Finance Systems team responsible for administering and supporting Teradata financial systems (EPM, ERP and other financial platforms) across our finance and accounting organization. This is an individual contributor technical leadership role. You should have validated skills in developing solutions to meet business needs. You will combine business process knowledge with a deep technical understanding of related systems and software to help Teradata address problems as they arise, and to “see around corners” to help us prepare for new conditions before they become problems. You will use your experience and expertise to help identify and implement solutions that will allow Teradata to be able to scale and grow as we shift to our modern EPM (Enterprise Performance Management), ERP Cloud and other financial platforms. Where you can make an impact.
What You'll Do
- Efficiently integrating Financial Applications (Hyperion, Treasury Management System/Kyriba, Oracle ERP etc) with business operations and services.
- Performing system analyses on new requirements on financial applications and provide guidance to Business System Analysts.
- In some cases, Candidate must have Technical Analysis skillset to work with Developers in issue resolution or expediting critical milestones of the project.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with cross functional departments and end-users.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for Application changes and enhancements.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of Financial Applications.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with Audit Policies and Procedures.
- Ensuring Financial Applications are maintained with latest releases and updates.
- Implementing new enhancements and features in alignment with business partners and following budget guidance.
- Effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors.
Who You’ll Work With
This role will partner with key business users and collaborators to ensure that critical finance processes run efficiently and that key initiatives as outlined in the project roadmap are met.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Bachelors Degree. Business, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Both on premise and cloud operations experience
What You'll Bring
- Oracle Hyperion and EPM Cloud
- Knowledgeable on Oracle Cloud Suite of products (EPM, ERP, OIC)
- Understanding of Hyperion Forms and scripting.
- EPM Automate is a Plus
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.