Marketing Automation Platform Administrator
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
What You’ll Do
In this position you will be maintaining current platform operations of our Oracle Eloqua implementation and integrations with business systems, to delivery of new functional enhancements of our next generation capabilities. You should have a strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Oracle Eloqua). You will be part of the team that designs and supports the marketing automation system and integrations to power targeted and personalized communications.
Further key responsibilities are:
- Marketing Automation Platform Management (user and security management, 3rd party integration setup, GDPR requests, documentation, etc.)
- Data processing program development, monitoring, and maintenance (e.g., lead management processes, data cleansing and enrichment, privacy and compliance, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Requirement gathering, testing, and implementation of integration setups
- Creating reports and analyzing data to support campaign and program KPIs
Who You’ll Work With
The Teradata Management Information Services team plays an important role supporting development and advancing marketing practices with cutting-edge approaches. As the Marketing Automation Administrator, you will report directly to the Senior Manager, Marketing Data and Lead Management
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3+ years marketing technology administration/operations experience with emphasis in marketing automation
- Two or more years of platform operations experience (as an administrator or developer) using Eloqua (Oracle Marketing Cloud) / Marketo (Adobe Marketing Cloud)/ Pardot (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Two or more years of experience in setting up and managing technical programs, data models and integrations of marketing automation platform with various sales and marketing technologies
- Experience with Salesforce.com, ABM platform like Demandbase/6sense a plus
- Experience working with business owners in defining and implementing system requirements
- Strong data management skills, with the ability to extract, ingest and integrate data from various data sources
- Ability to execute quickly and with high-quality while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment requiring project prioritization
- Ability to work effectively with people, to gain internal respect and build consensus with superiors and peers
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills in English
What You’ll Bring
You are energetic, positive and outgoing. You exercise strong judgement and decision making across all aspects of your role. You’re well-organized, detail-oriented and have a consistent track record as a strategic thinker capable of foreseeing impacts of simultaneous projects. You describe yourself as resourceful and have conquered the art of effective multitasking. You have superior time management skills.