Customer Order and Delivery Specialist - German speaking
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location: this is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Poland or Czechia
Work You’ll Do
- Execute the defined order process and conduct effective interaction with Sales teams, while maintaining compliance with corporate policy.
- Generate customer invoices for assigned accounts in an accurate and timely manner. Recognize the requirements for any special invoicing provisions in the customer contract and react accordingly.
- Review customer order documentation for order acceptance; ensure appropriate documentation is received and complies with corporate order and revenue policies.
- Assist in the resolution of relevant outstanding accounts receivable and collection issues.
- Read and analyze various customer contract provisions that impact the order process and invoicing requirements.
- Ensure purchase order is accurately reflected in system.
- Learn and operate the various software and systems used to process all customer orders (WOT, ERP, CFS, Invoice Engine, Subscription and Maintenance Entitlement files, SOM, and all others)
- Create and maintain customer order jackets containing all required documentation.
- Process Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) within 5 business days of receiving requests.
- Solve issues involving order processing. Provide outstanding order processing service to the sales teams.
- Process every sourcing task on-time respecting the shipment expected date
- Update SNOW task as per SLA and procedures (Shipment data + documentation)
- Ensure the direct communication with all stakeholders in terms of executing the shipment on-time
- Solve/coordinate issues to ensure the billing happens on-time
Who You’ll Work With
As a Customer Order and delivery Specialist (CODS) you will report into the EMEA TOMG Manager. The role of the is to manage the tasks of reviewing, inputting, and invoicing customer orders. The CODS will process hardware, software, subscription, education, professional services, and maintenance orders. The CODS will use the tools and processes designed for order management and maintain compliance to all corporate policies involving order transactions. Ensure the sourcing of orders respected the expected shipment date as per business needs, communicate with FLEX and Delivery/Logistic teams, Support Order management process in terms of invoicing issues with Shipment (eligible invoicing status in ERP), Ensure all documentations are properly stored in SNOW. The position requires outstanding organization and communication skills for the candidate to be successful.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to lead problem solving activity.
- The ability to manage stress without it negatively effecting work quality or professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, all order related software and system tools
- Excellent work attendance records and habits.
- Fluent German language skills
What you’ll bring
- Ability to think creatively and adapt well to change.
- Excellent organization skills and a high level of comfort handling details.
- Ability to read, analyze and understand customer contracts, corporate policies, and miscellaneous order documentation.
This position is located at Teradata, Prague, Czech Republic. This position may require overtime at month ends, quarter closes and year-end. Weekend work maybe required depending on the timing of month ends.