Customer Success Manager
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Customer Success Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
What You’ll Do
In this role you will..Own the account strategy for engagement, adoption and success planning.
- Manage and curate existing customer relationships leveraging strong executive relationships to drive business growth, customer value, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate ability to understand the customers’ needs, develop, and establish new business relationships and provide thought leadership to influence and build trust at different customer levels including senior/executive management, IT decision makers all leading to increased customer satisfaction & further expansion opportunities.
- You will have one or more assigned accounts where you will lead the development of a relevant and actionable customer success plan, and partner internally to ensure successful delivery of related services and support functions.
- Inspire confidence and drive utilization of Teradata software and services through education and strategy sessions to ensure the customer is successful in their adoption of Teradata technology.
- Provide customer education on how to use Teradata solutions to solve their most demanding business challenges.
- Trusted advisor to the client and facilitator of additional Teradata SMEs and functions.
- Increase feature adoption of Teradata software by positioning new features to enhance current and new analytical applications, delivering additional customer outcomes.
- Continuously engagement with the customer, ensuring any business churn risks are identified as early as possible and devise action plans to prevent and/or overcome.
- Promotes new thinking and that enables continuous development and improvement of how we do business
Who You’ll Work With
EMEA Sales Team to meet our customers’ business challenges through the use of data and analytics at scale. You will work with many of our customers, who rank among the best and largest in their industry, including leading Financial Institutions, Manufacturing, Telco, Retail, Travel & Transport and Major Government entities.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- BA, BS, MBA, or MS in business, technical or professional discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience on customer-facing roles (e.g., pre-sales, consulting, software sales background, etc.)
- Possess a keen interest in and understanding of developments in data and analytic technologies.
- Experience in promoting analytic solutions for large enterprises in either a pre-sales or customer success role
- Experience/ good understanding/exposure with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- A clear, confident, and persuasive communicator who can craft, summarize and deliver messaging for various groups of users, influencers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability to understand customer’s needs and provide thought leadership to influence and build trust at different levels.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities across multiple customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to manage complexity in a frequently changing environment.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills.
- Domestic & International Travel up to 50% will be a pre-requisite for this role
- Native Polish and fluent English language skills, German language desired
What You’ll Bring
You should be a results-oriented strategic thinker with a proven track record of long-range planning. A self-starter, who is creative and driven and has strong communication and presentation skills. You possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers, the internal team and previous experience selling data and analytic solutions is desirable. You are successful in collaborating across a matrixed environment and should be innovative and skilled at seizing opportunities and transforming strategy into results.
We encourage flexible working that will allow you to work from the Teradata office, customer site and working remotely from your home office , subject to the business needs. This role will require up to 50% domestic and international travel.