Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
What You’ll Do
- You will work in an operations and project delivery management lead role and lead a team of consultants on a project basis only.
- Leading teams of consultants in data integration, business intelligence, data modeling, testing, and solution architecture, and coordinating their activities.
- Design, develop, test, and support processes for extracting and loading, and transforming data from source systems to DWH.
- Design data extraction, loading, and transforming processes to meet service-level agreements of big data pipelines.
- Analyze and optimize current solutions, physical model optimization, and query tuning.
- Ensure the highest quality of the delivered data products and services.
- Develop project deliverable documentation.
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of technical tasks.
- Deliver data products and solutions consistently, on time, and on budget.
- Work closely with project managers and practice leads during all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be reporting into Head of Data & Analytics, and you will be in the consulting organization. A Solution Architect is a Teradata-trained consultant with a proven track record of service engagements and successful deployments and leadership responsibilities within a customer environment. You will specialize in the design, development, and support of Teradata consulting services using Teradata products including Architecture, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, Data modeling, Testing domains, and Data Analytics. You must have the skills necessary to understand the overall data warehouse & cloud architecture and have strong team leadership skills.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Solid experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse technology and processes including data engineering, business intelligence, data modelling, and testing (10+ years of experience).
- Statistical & computational analysis
- Experience in team management and team leadership (5+ years of experience).
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise relational database.
- In-depth knowledge of one of data warehouse tools and technologies: Informatica PowerCenter or SAS DI, Microstrategy, SAP Business Objects, relational modelling tools (e.g. ErWin), and testing suites.
- Eye for detail and ability to communicate your thoughts and ideas across global teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical & business presentation skills.
- Professional consulting background at the corporate level
- Customer obsession and experience with working with customers including requirement analysis and product support.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience and knowledge of Teradata products is desirable
- Java or Python programming experience is an advantage
- Solid understanding of data science and artificial intelligence is desirable
- Proficiency in scripting languages especially Unix Shell scripting (e.g. Bash) and Python would be a plus
- Linux Command line as a user knowledge
Necessary Job Requirements
- Must be based in Cairo, Egypt.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Must be willing to work on-site with clients (Egyptian Government, Telecommunication Operators, and Banks) 100% of the time.
- Must pass security clearance to work with the Egyptian Government.