Business Analyst Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Location Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will:
- Support to the Office of the CIO (OCIO) team with report generation, dashboard creation, number crunching, and lite project management.
- This role will help establish and execute ITP reporting-related processes and metrics as well as project delivery oversight in support of key strategic objectives.
Who You’ll Work With:
On our team, we:
- Maximize the business value of Teradata investments through strategic roadmap development, and consistently high-quality project delivery in close partnership with business partners while continuously improving cost/value of ITP spend.
- The key roles on our team are Program Manager, Project Manager, IT Procurement Analyst, and Business Operations Analyst and the primary stakeholders and partners we collaborate with include all business functions of Teradata
- This person will report to the Director of the PMO for ITP
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate:
- Must be Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field with graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026
- Familiar with MS Excel functionality (pivot tables, data extraction, VLOOKUP, graphs)
- Ability to build process flow diagrams in MS Visio
- Basic knowledge of Project Management fundamentals
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to expand existing reporting capabilities and metrics
- Streamline existing manual processes through process workflow documentation and creation
- Management of project execution and standardized status reporting on small projects
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata:
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are