Digital Experience Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Intern Program
Teradata’s summer Intern program is a place where students of different backgrounds work together with other interns, employees, mentors, and managers in a collaborative environment to build relationships and develop professional skills. During the summer you will have an opportunity to work on meaningful projects that benefit Teradata, our brand, and culture. If you are a student who loves technology and solving complex challenges as part of a team, we would love to hear from you.
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will work with our Digital Center of Excellence (DCoE) team to activate digital experiences that accelerate buyer journeys and improve customer retention. As a Digital Analytics intern at Teradata, you will play a pivotal role in leveraging data to drive data-informed decisions and optimize our digital marketing and online presence. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to analyze and interpret digital data, generate actionable insights, and recommend and, at times, directly implement opportunities to improve the digital experience. If you're passionate about data, digital marketing, and making an impact in a dynamic environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
What you’ll be working on:
- Data collection, reporting and analysis from web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, and Qualtrics
- Translating data into actionable insights to improve the customer’s journey on the website and with traffic drivers, such as paid media
- Benchmarking best-in-class digital experiences that inform testing ideation
- Identifying opportunities to enhance conversion and user journey’s including leveraging A/B testing (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Crafting new experiences including digital touchpoints such as web pages, chats and interactive content technologies
Who You’ll Work With
In this role you’ll work across Marketing including the Digital CoE, Revenue Analytics, and Brand and Content. This role will interact and have the opportunity to share plans, results and opportunities with executives to analysts. You will report to the Director of Digital Technology & Operations.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Must be enrolled in BS/MS/PhD degree program. With graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026 preferably majoring or minoring in Analytics, Marketing, Business or Computer Science
- Curious, self-starter with an attention to detail
- Experience with or willingness to learn analytics tools including web, CRM, and data visualization
- Ability to communicate verbally and with presentations to convey data-driven insights
What You’ll Bring
- Strong familiarity with B2B digital marketing practices and technologies
- Ability to analyze data and formulate insights that inform decisions
- Ability to collaborate on projects and drive to completion by getting stakeholder input and participation
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.