Event Marketing Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day. Location
Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship.
What You’ll Do
Interested in learning the ropes of event planning? This role is designed to support business to business event execution for signature Teradata events.
Who You’ll Work With
This position will work with event managers in the Global events team who lead event strategy and execution for Teradata events. You will learn about event planning and operations from conception to implementation, through post event execution. You will gain exposure to event vendors and work with key stakeholders in the marketing organization and collaborate with cross functional teams such as sales, communications, content, creative and field marketing,
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Must be enrolled in BS/MS/PhD degree program. With graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026.
- Experience or interest in event planning
- Great organization and project management skills
- Ability to be flexible and work on a multiple things consecutively
- Great writing, listening, and communication skills
- Experience with event management software like Cvent is great but not required
- Pursuing degree in marketing or journalism or a related field preferred.
What You’ll Bring
- Enthusiasm for event planning
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast-paced team and environment
- Great problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Super interpersonal skills
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.