Finance Analyst Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will join the Americas Go-To-Market Finance team, which provides support to the Americas Sales organization. We operate in a fast-paced environment with interaction across multiple groups at Teradata. As part of your internship you may:
- Develop models to forecast sales by industry and product
- Interview Sales and Finance leaders to get their insight on the business
- Create metrics to improve visibility on inputs to the business such as pipeline creation
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Must be enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field with graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge of financial principles and the P&L
- Basic knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- A sense of curiosity, ability to dive into the details while keeping sight of the big picture
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.