Global Field Marketing & Account Based Marketing Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Location Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship
What You’ll Do
- Explore a unique Marketing internship that will infuse your real-world skill development within our Global Field Marketing and ABM team (Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific).
- Reporting and mentored directly by the VP of Global Field Marketing, this role will help bring to life the industry’s most innovative industry marketing experiences and strategic customer engagement programs.
- Market the world’s most powerful cloud analytics and AI solutions portfolio. Hottest place to be in tech.
- Hyper-accelerate your career trajectory with the clear leader in all things data.
- Immerse yourself in next-gen MarTech systems, analytical platforms and content programs.
Who You’ll Work With
Your journey will provide direct access to all Marketing, Sales, IT and Product teams.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Must be enrolled in bachelor’s or master’s degree program with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field graduating December 2024 – June 2026
- Has a plan to absolute crush a B2B Marketing or Sales career in the tech industry.
- Passionate about delivering dynamic and engaging experiences – IRL and virtual.
What You’ll Bring
- You will be open to learning about B2B social media and how the channels support the overall business objectives. You will have a great attitude and good communication skills.
- Energy overload. Life of the party, enjoys being on camera, loves being an MC.
- Future social media influencer.
- Knows the difference between demand creation, capture and conversion.
- Off the charts organizational, project management and workforce app skills.
- Can create pithy and witty copy that engages. Sense a humor a plus.
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.