Information Security Audit Readiness Analyst Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our Internship Program Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship.
What You’ll Do
This role will be primarily responsible for supporting our security audit readiness program. Working closely with the business units to gather evidence for our compliance certifications and customer audits.
This is a high impact role in that it is ensuring the security of our products for our customers. Gaining new certifications on Teradata’s products, renewing our annual certifications, and to ensure we remain compliant with our customer contractual requirements. Success will look like, participating in audits to ensure all evidence required to meet the spirt of the controls are being met.
Who You’ll Work With
- The Audit Readiness Team consists of 5 individuals supporting Product Certifications, Large US Customer Audits, and Internal Audits.
- This role reports to the Governance Risk and Compliance Sr Director.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program in Information Systems, Audit, Information Technology or related field with graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, SOX, GDPR compliance, and global data protection and privacy laws
- Knowledge of IT audit, information security, or compliance
- Knowledge of various risk and security frameworks
What You’ll Bring
- A good understanding of technologies and controls including hosts, databases, networking, and applications.
- Experience performing audits, risk assessments, and reviewing and developing key processes and controls.
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate with technical and non-technical resources.
- Strong organizational skills
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.