Internal Audit Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Our Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship
What You'll Do
The Internal Audit intern will have exposure to various types of internal audit projects including Global Process Reviews, Country Audits, Data Analytics Projects, Fraud Reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, and various audit reviews throughout the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in audits related to a variety of business activities, processes, and operations
- Execute audit programs and document related work to evaluate internal controls related to business risks, operational activities, and compliance requirements
- Perform thorough and in-depth audit reviews, reflecting a knowledge of business controls, and systems which support the business processes
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications, listening, interviewing and fostering open communications
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- In the process of obtaining BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or other relevant business discipline with a graduation date between 12/2024 and 6/2026.
- Completion of coursework relevant to audit or compliance profession
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
What You'll Bring
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Basic understanding of audit function, risk, and standards such as SOX
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to details, critical thinking, problem-solving and time management skills
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.