Product Marketing Content Development Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Intern Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will work directly with experienced Product Marketers to develop and express business value messaging using digital technology formats. The primary objective of this role is to enable product led growth and accelerate the buyers journey leveraging our website, video demos, and in-product help. All of these digital experiences should help buyers reach the “AHA” moment faster, educate them in an engaging way, advance them on the buying journey.
Specifically, this role will partner with Product Marketing team members to experience the following:
- Develop multi-media assets for new and existing products for go-to-market use
- Work on PLG initiatives
- Develop inter-organizational relationships
Who You’ll Work With
On our team, we have experienced product marketers each a subject matter expert for their own solution suite. Product marketers play a critical role at Teradata in that they evangelize the value of our products to attract new customers and new use cases. This team is leveraging a new paradigm for product-led growth to educate and attract new customers in interactive ways. The role reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Must be enrolled in BS/MBA/PhD degree program (business or tech) with graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026.
- Candidates should have a strong desire to understand marketing at a SaaS company
- Candidates should have the ability to be a self-starter and to work pro-actively once proper introductions and support systems are in place
- Candidates with experience in Pendo and StoryScape preferred, but will train
What You’ll Bring
- Experience working with digital formats, video production and the tools above
- An understanding of the cloud data warehouse market
- A desire to make a difference and have fun
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.