Project & Process Management Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our Internship Program Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship.
What You'll Do
The Business Process and Program Management Intern will be part of the Office of Program and Business Process Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
The role will learn about and assist Business Process Analysts and Program Management professionals in building an end-to-end approach to process redesign and program management, with the overarching goal of creating, executing, and sustaining scalable solutions to some of the company’s most complex business goals and objectives.
- Shadow and work alongside members of the Business Process & Program Management team, business leaders, subject matter experts, IT professionals, and other stakeholders, to understand existing business goals and the end-to-end enterprise business process challenges and opportunities they represent
- Demonstrate good observation, analytic and communication skills and provide read outs and assessments to other members of the team, taking on related projects upon request
- Take advantage of training and mentoring opportunities to set and meet personal development goals, including technical and leadership skill development
- Use systems and data, and perform research, in support of operational goals and outcomes
- Learn about and apply knowledge to estimate costs and benefits and provide recommendations
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Major in Business Administration or a related technical field.
- Must be enrolled in BS/MS/PhD degree program with graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026.
What You’ll Bring
- Passion for collaborating and working as part of a team
- Ability to learn and understand key business policies and processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and TEAMs
- Comfort with data, technology, and people
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.