Revenue Marketing & Analytics Intern
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship.
What You’ll Do
- Development and delivery of business intelligence and data warehouse solutions including dashboards, scorecards, reports, and associated data structures.
- Analyze BI requirements and design/develop reporting solutions to support standard reporting and self-service reporting environments.
- Learn to build and maintain data models, perform data profiling, and assist with data cleansing and transformation activities to ensure accurate and reliable data sources for analysis and reporting.
- Work closely with stakeholders to clarify business requirements, remove roadblocks, and align business vision into dashboards and visualizations.
- Learn techniques to optimize data retrieval, calculation, and visualization processes to contribute to the development of efficient and responsive dashboards.
- Driving the creation and review of data solutions and building best practices, processes, and standards for user story development, data analysis, architecture, modeling, design, coding, and testing
- Identifying and/or making improvements to existing dashboards/data models to align with enterprise strategy or to improve user experience.
- Designing and developing prototypes or final data/BI solutions to enable the measurement or monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Keep up to date with the latest BI industry developments and solutions.
Who You’ll Work With
You will with the Revenue Marketing & Analytics Team and our Lead Data Scientist, and work cross-functionally with Go to Market, Sales Operations, FP&A, Revenue Operations, IT and other departments. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate across functions and work as a liaison between the revenue marketing team and other departments. This is a high-impact role with rapidly changing priorities.
The role will work with large amounts of data to discover and solve genuine issues impacting our internal customers and create narratives on operational and business process trends.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Enrolled a bachelor’s or master’s degree in data science, Computer Science, Analytics, Finance, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias with graduation dates between December 2024 – June 2026.
- Academic work in data science, Computer Science, Analytics, Finance, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Relevant experience in positions that require data analytics, ETL processing, working with large data models, and reporting analysis results.
- Experience with modern BI technologies
- Experience with SQL, data relationships/modeling, and warehousing concepts
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
What You’ll Bring
- You will be open to learning about B2B social media and how the channels support the overall business objectives. You will have a great attitude and good communication skills.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform preferred (Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps)
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to learn new tools.
- Experience with B2B marketing and marketing data management toolsets such as Salesforce, Eloqua, 6sense, Aprimo, Google Analytics is a plus…
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are .