Analyst II, Information Security Governance
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You'll Do
The Teradata Analyst II, Information Security Governance will be part a team of individuals that supports the Information Security team at Teradata. These responsibilities include the development of Information Security policies and procedures, training and awareness materials, and supporting the business continuity program. This individual will be communicating directly with cross functional teams within Information Security as well as stakeholders across all of Teradata, through communications and dissemination of audit and security materials, and ensuring that Teradata meets security requirements and applicable security standards.
An ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about security, compliance, and business outcomes, can articulate security practices, is detail oriented and able to operate effectively under pressure.
- Serve as trusted security advisor for governance related activities.
- Provides support for the information security business continuity program. Solicit feedback for Business Impact Assessments and other required documentation.
- Reviews current policy and procedure documents for thoroughness. Drafts and submits improvement recommendations to appropriate approver and/or subject matter expert(s) for review. Edits and submits final documents using appropriate systems and processes.
- Provides support for the information security training and awareness program. Assists with development of awareness materials and communications to internal stakeholders.
- Develop and curate security audience specific content to address diverse customer security requirements.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Experience with security, compliance, and privacy controls.
- Ability to clearly communicate information security concepts.
- Execution oriented with an ability to multi-task simultaneously with a focus on supporting for Information Security initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security/systems or the equivalent of 2-3 years related experience.
What You'll Bring
- Proven ability to learn and apply technical information which will be needed to gain a solid understanding of the Teradata Cloud technical and business environment, security frameworks and industry best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Ability to clearly communicate.
- Technical understanding of security & cloud-based services.
- Ability to develop internal and external customer relationships.
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.