WW Partner, Alliances, and Programs Lead
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
At Teradata our purpose inspires us to transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Our strategy guides us to be the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics and AI. And our core principles challenge us to be customer and market driven, agile through execution, accountable to each other, and committed build diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams.
As a software and platform company, gone are the days of Teradata being closed and acting as all things to the market. We are committed to building and activating a vibrant and modern partner ecosystem to support and serve our customers.
What You'll Do
- Modernize the overall partner strategy and associated partner programs to attract, onboard, enable, and activate a focused partner ecosystem.
- Internally, work seamlessly across necessary functions (product, marketing, operations, sales, etc) to influence and lead others needed to implement strategy and programs.
- Externally, be an effective leader for the company capturing insights and feedback to continually improve strategy and programs, and build productive results-oriented relationships with critical partner executives.
- Operationally, build and manage the business management system needed to track and drive a narrow set of KPIs aligned to the strategy and programs, directly contributing to Teradata’s quarterly revenue growth through partner execution on existing and new customers.
- Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) are a critical part of Teradata’s cloud-first and multi-cloud strategy, and this role will lead a focused team responsible for overall CSP (AWS, Azure, and GCP) execution, relationship and program management and facilitation for the company across sales, product engineering, marketing, and operations. Scaling Teradata’s public cloud growth, profitability, and market share, while jointly radically innovating together is the expected outcome.
- Technology partners: Teradata’s cloud-first strategy does not mean public cloud only, and our hybrid cloud capabilities uniquely position the company to serve customer’s unique data platform, analytics, and AI requirements in public, private, or hybrid environments. This role will own the Dell partnership enablement and activation for private and hybrid cloud execution.
- System Integrators (SIs) are critical to scale the overall market for Teradata professional services. Working in tandem with Teradata Consulting Services, this role leads a focused team to recruit, enable, and activate of a narrow set of Global Sis (GSIs: Accenture, ect) and Regional/Local Sis (RSI/LSIs) needed to accelerate cloud migration, expansion, and new logos.
- Independent Software Partners (ISVs): Teradata’s VantageCloud enables enterprises to reign in data sprawl, harmonize data as platform for analytics, AI, and solutions to business problems. This role leads a focused team to recruit, enable, and activate a narrow set of ISVs with vertical and horizontal solutions.
- High performing partnerships are characterized on trust, a unique joint value proposition, sellers working with sellers, and joint growth. This role is responsible for landing partner programs and relationships into results in close day to day alignment with field sales and field partner sales executives. This is a WW role, so balancing programs and execution that scales globally, but can be landed to meet the needs of local markets is critical.
The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences, but considers new approaches and developments that occur in the market.
- Builds Effective Teams; building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Develops Talent; developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
- Demonstrates self-awareness; using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Drives Results; consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset; seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough opportunities.
Who You'll Work With
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the WW Partner, Alliances, and Programs Lead plays a critical part in not only within the go-to-market organization, but also the company at large.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced degree, MBA or similar preferred.
- Proven results as a VP/SVP, Partners & Alliances or a similarly relevant role within the cloud tech space, minimum 15+ years' experience.
- Track record of leading and scaling organizations with scale north of $1B+ and growing partner teams.
What You'll Bring
- Understanding of the nuances of a WW role landing programs and partner relationships into markets globally.
- Foundational technology background with a base understanding of the value of data, analytics, and AI to the enterprise.
- Executive level strategy, communication, and presentation skills are required.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature, have a global mind-set, and knowledge of foreign protocol and industry.
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.