Financial Planning Analyst
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You'll Do
The Financial Planning Analyst for Corporate FP&A organization is responsible for directly supporting the Global Business Finance team to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis, monthly and quarterly outlook, annual plan development, management reporting, business case, and other general financial planning activities for various functions.
Collect and analyze financial data for use in business review, planning, reporting and monthly outlook processes. Prepare and analyze financial outlooks and operating results.
- Prepare and analyze daily reports and make recommendations of any type of waste or variations detected.
- Ad hoc reports
- Provide Senior management with timely, relevant and actionable financial and operational reporting.
- Document the operation with SOP’s.
- Continuous Improvement automate reports into power BI , etc.
- Able to handle with a couple of projects and make sure the deadline.
Who You'll Work With
You will work closely with all regions and business unit.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related Business discipline.
- 2 years of relevant experience in Finance or Finance-related specialties, cross functional projects.
- Demonstrated financial/analytical skills gained through formal education or work experience.
- Knowledge of Business Objects, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Enterprise
What You Will Bring
- Ability to work under pressure and due dates
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with leaders from other functional areas
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
***PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES/CV'S IN ENGLISH***