At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
The Accounting Specialist will
- Ensure the monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure all subledgers are interfaced correctly with the General Ledger
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Perform account reconciliation for your assigned country
Who You’ll Work With:
As an experienced accountant within the Indian Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services to our Teradata organisations in South East Asia (which may change to other regions as per business requirement). Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
- Bachelor Degree, Accounting, Finance, or other related Business discipline.
- You have 4 to 7 years’ experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- Experience in ERPs like SAP/Oracle & HFM would be preferred
- You are fluent in English
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to collaborate and partner with other team members and BUs to provide an overall superior level of service
- Ability to “take the lead” in researching and resolving issues, as needed
- Ability to take ownership of special projects and effectively deliver positive results
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of Finance & Accounting systems and processing