Renewals Operations Consultant
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
This support role for Renewals Operations Consultant is an addition to our current team. We are looking for someone with strong relationship management skills who wants to be on the bleeding edge of analytics technology to join our team as a Renewals Operations Consultant. In this role the Specialist will provide back-office administration support for our Global Renewals organization. At a high level, this support consists of Assessment of Renewals Opportunities, support entitlement administration, Coordinating with Deal Desk Team on pricing and contract renewal order submission. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the account and delivery teams in their overall endeavour to provide our customers a world-class experience.
- This role will work closely with our Sales and Finance Organizations.
- This role will need to be proficient using Salesforce and able to learn new concepts and system process quickly. Including creating reports that aid with Data quality and monitoring.
- This role requires the ability to understand many different internal systems (data sets) and how they overlap, while connecting the information contained to provide insights.
Who You’ll Work With
- GTM (Go to Market) Organisation leverages all the data, all the time, so we can analysis anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics and how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
- Renewal Operations Manager - In this role the Specialist will provide back-office administration support for our Global Renewals organization. At a high level, this support consists of Assessment of Renewals Opportunities, support entitlement administration, Coordinating with Deal Desk Team on pricing and contract renewal order submission. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the account and delivery teams in their overall endeavour to provide our customers a world-class experience.
- This position reports to Supervisor, Global Renewal Support
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Assess Renewals Opportunities 9-6 Months prior to expiry day
- Prepare pricing and quote for Renewals.
- Check on End of Life and End of support.
- Provide continuous support to the Renewals Sales Team
- Assist with Contract/SOW preparation.
- Work with Deal Desk on pricing and discount
- Maintain Sales force opportunity Hygiene.
- Receive executed renewal order documentation.
- Submit the Renewal order to the Teradata Order Management Group
- Ensure initial invoice accuracy for customer delivery and provide on an as-needed basis support for invoice questions.
- Salesforce reporting, data monitoring, tracking, and updating
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting, or Finance with 1 to 3 year experience in key responsibility areas.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Salesforce, Install Base Workbench, Service-Hub, AOM, Invoice Engine, WOT
- Oracle ERP, Order Management, Contracts for Service
- Experience using reporting, Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Power BI, etc.