Teradata MS ETL Administrator & Operation Management
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You'll Do:
The Teradata MS ETL Administrator & Operation Management is part of the Managed Services practice and specializes in the operations and administration of the ETL environment, processes, programs, and scripts.
This individual must have the skills necessary to understand the overall data warehouse architecture and work directly with customers to support their ETL Administration and operational requirements. The consultant supports the customer data-warehouse environment with the ETL and other specific toolset required by the customer.
Following are the responsibilities which comes under this role.
- Work with infrastructure teams to ensure an effective operating environment
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot the “end to end” data integration environment comprised of data sources, data workflows and transformations, operating systems, applications, app servers, networks
- Day to day administration activities like user creation, folder creation, configuring DB connections
- Capacity planning and on-going monitoring
- Work with projects to ensure that integration is considered during planning and build phase of projects.
- Own and maintain documentation for informatica work on new documentation that comes in through project or operational work for new jobs
- Provide reporting related to informatica and other scheduling parameters such as job trending and other resource utilization within the nightly batch schedule
- Develop and test the integration solution individually or in collaboration with onsite/offshore development resources from external delivery partners
- Ability to mentor others, including peers and application developers, clearly explain complex technical issues to business analysts and end users
- Configuration / Metadata backup and restore support
- Minor informatica upgrade, maintenance and patch implementation
Who You'll Work With:
- This is an opportunity to work with a team size of 20 members. The team will be responsible for Managed services delivery of the project. The resources will be cross train among different tools and technologies including Celebrus, Informatica CDC Governance tool, MSTR, Datastage and Informatica. The Teradata MS Informatica Administrator & Operation Management Consultant will be working in 24x7 shifts.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate:
- The Teradata MS ETL Administrator & Operation Management Consultant should hands on experience on the below mentioned tools.
- Informatica scheduler
- Informatica designer
- Informatica CDC governance tool
- Data stage tool
What You'll Bring:
- A candidate should have minimum experience from 3 to to 5 years in the domain of informatica Administration & operation management.
- Administration and Operations of Informatica Primary Skill
- Databases Primary Skill
- Teradata Active Data Warehousing Knowledge Primary Skill
- Tools – ETL Primary Skill
- Tools – Job Control and Scheduling Primary Skill
- Tools – Security Knowledge
- Tools – Teradata Primary Skill
- Tools – Administration e.g. (Celebrus, Informatica, MicroStrategy etc.) Secondary Skill
- Cloud fundamental / Admin knowledge will be Considered a Plus