Project Manager - GCS (Korean Language)
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Services Project Manager is responsible for managing service delivery at assigned customer accounts within APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan) for infrastructure engagements (installations, upgrades, expansions, relocations, data migrations), BAR implementations, and deinstallations) including Data Migration associated to on-premises, TDVM, Cloud environments.
The Customer Services project manager is responsible for applying industry-standard Project Management principles and Teradata technical Best Practices to lead engagements as per PM practice organisation.
This position is a salaried position and requires weekend and work outside regular business hours. If required, this position may need to work during customer aligned time-zone within APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan). Project Managers lead multiple projects concurrently and work remotely from a virtual home-based office.
Who You’ll Work With
The Customer services project manager aligns and manages resources including Customer Teradata and Data Center teams, the Teradata Account Team, Customer Success Managers, Service Experience Managers, Global Support Organization (GSO) Teradata Change Control, Teradata Engineering, Teradata Cloud Operations, BAR/NPARC Consulting, Consulting COE’s, and 3rd-Party Service Providers.
The Customer Services Project Manager establishes a record-of-reference project plan, including project timeline, communication plan, resource plan, risks and mitigation approach, and best-practice artefacts to ensure a fully favorable Customer Satisfaction Experience. In addition, this role manages deliverables from the cross-functional team, communicates ongoing status and decisions required, and ensures resource availability per the agreed timeline. This role reports into APJ, project management practice lead.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal English & Korean communication.
- Minimum five years hands-on global project management experience with a large enterprise. PMP certified.
- Experienced in global people and client management (cross functional teams, direct and indirect reporting)
- Experienced in analytics and information management project implementation involving Teradata or any other data warehousing technologies.
What You’ll Bring
- BS/BA degree in Business Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Math, Statistics, or Engineering
- PMP Certification and experience in MS Project Management tools
- Experience with infrastructure, client software/utilities, networking, and O/S
- Project management experience with Global F500 customers
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office components
- Korean language certification