Account Executive, Finance
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
- Our Account Executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying Enterprise Greenfield opportunities in Singapore. The role focuses on identifying business needs accordingly does information-gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sales organization.
- You will be responsible for delivering Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to our potential customers and clients.
- If you’re driven to be the best, and want to join the best analytics and solutions provider, we’ll recognize and reward your skills.
Who You’ll Work With
- The Sales team are individually situation within the SEA region and focusing on different accounts and customers.
- You will be responsible for delivering Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to our potential customers and clients. Using your prospecting and account penetration skills, you’ll work to achieve and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives.
- The position reports to the VP for Southeast Asia region.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- 7+ years’ experience selling Software as a Service, specifically in the analytics and data management space – with a demonstrated success sales record
- Success developing new account opportunities to C-Level executives
This means working closely with your customer, both as a consultant and as a trusted advisor and the confidence to initiate business conversation with C Suites on our analytic solutions.
What You’ll Bring
- Broad industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities for Teradata solutions
- Your communication skills must be such that you can identify and clearly explain solutions to potential customer, and that mYeans right up to the C- suite.
- Your direct solutions sales experience is as vital as your ability to seek out and capitalise opportunities for profitable growth.