Customer Experience Manager (CXM)
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You'll Do
The Customer Experience Manager is a customer-facing position focused on operational excellence and acting as an assigned service management advisor for their customers. The purpose of the role is to deliver a world class support experience to our customers and to and to accelerate adoption of their Teradata products and services.
The CXM will have a oversight and support role regarding ongoing operational services and will bring to their customers, industry-established rigor for operational excellence.
The role is critical in establishing and enhancing customer relationships, contributing to customer retention and loyalty, providing a link to Teradata technical experts to assist customers in getting maximum value out of their investment in Teradata, increasing Teradata value delivery perception.
Who You'll Work With
- Inspire confidence and drive utilization of Teradata products. Manage existing customer relationships at different levels, to drive operational excellence, customer value, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts.
- Support customer onboarding and identify training needs, advising customers on training opportunities to improve utilization and adoption of their Teradata products, and understanding the customer utilization (consumption).
- Work with the account team to identify early risk indicators of customer dissatisfaction and potential churn, reflecting in deteriorating customer health and contribute to action plans to mitigate these risks.
- Identifying growth opportunities for and maximizing customer life-time value for Teradata.
Drive Operational Excellence
- Complete assessments of customer analytical environment based on business and technical needs and provide recommendations to drive improved platform utilization and service experience.
- Actively track, identify, and manage operational risk through proactive actions and insights.
- Maintain client-related knowledge and share as needed with internal teams.
- Ensure contractual deliverables are executed on time and meet customer requirements.
- Serve as a focal point for communication and incident management during critical events.
- Manage customer escalations cross-departmentally with communications to Teradata Management.
- Oversee post-critical event reviews focused on root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Continuous engagement with the customer, ensuring any risks are identified as early as possible (early warning indicators) and devise action plans to prevent and/or overcome issues.
Manage Operational Service
- Provide a primary point of contact for Teradata operational services (Customer Support, Cloud, Engineering) and third-party vendors that form part of our solution offering.
- Liaise with SMEs for technical information as needed for tactical and strategic operations.
- Promote and manage a proactive and high-quality service execution against contractual SLAs.
- Drive the reduction of HW & SW Tech Debt through action plans and collaboration with other customer-facing.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience working in a customer-focused environment, in a technical environment/company, and in a technical capacity.
- Experience delivering and/or supporting solutions and/or services for complex enterprises.
- Influential and collaborative in a cross-functional diverse workforce.
- Ability to prioritize and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, process-driven mindset, and resourcefulness.
- Effective at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops, with the ability to present technical ideas for non-technical audiences.
- Project management skills, understanding the big picture vision, transforming strategy into results defining the action plan/tasks needed to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills, with the ability to lead any combination of complex internal and external (customers & partners) virtual teams.
- Fluent English.
What You Will Bring
- Understanding/exposure to Cloud solutions will be a plus.
- Experience on industry-established rigor operational excellence (e.g., ITIL/ITSM) will be a plus.
- The successful candidate will be required to participate in a 7x24 on-call rota to support our Teradata customers. This will involve liaising with our global support teams, our customers, and senior management on high-severity cases, as well as addressing other high-impact issues as needed.